A Division of Precision Castparts Corp.
Merida, Mexico Operation
Finishing and Inspection
- The Merida Mexico plant was established in 2001 as a U.S. owned maquiladora and is located in the beautiful Yucatan Peninsula for which Merida is the capital city. Merida provides post cast processing for most of the PCC Airfoils foundry locations. This involves finishing, high-technology inspection and sophisticated non-destructive testing.
- Plant Size
- 50,000 Square Feet, and expanding.
- PCC Airfoils S.A. de C.V. currently provides finishing operations for several of the PCC Airfoils’ foundry locations.
- AS9100; ISO9001:2000; NADCAP: AC7108/2 – Chemical Processing; AC7102 – Heat Treat; AC7114/1 & 4 - NDT
Tablaje Catastral 18464
Fraccionamiento Ampliación Ciudad Industrial
Periférico por Termoeléctrica (C.F.E.)
Mérida, Yucatán, MX
Tel: (011) 52-999-930-2700
Fax: (011) 52-999-930-2703
- Files and Downloads
- Click to View Files and Downloads for the merida, Mexico Operation