A Division of Precision Castparts Corp.
Prototype Foundry Operation
Heat Treat Furnace
- The Minerva plant operation and Prototype Foundry are located 20 miles southeast of Canton, Ohio. The Crooksville plant is part of the Minerva Operation and provides finishing, inspection and shipping functions. This plant is located in central Ohio approximately 60 miles southeast of Columbus.
- Plant Size
- 300,000 Square Feet – Minerva
60,000 Square Feet – Crooksville
- PCC Airfoils’ Minerva operation manufactures complex turbine airfoil blades & vanes used on aircraft engines and industrial gas turbine applications.
- Super Alloys composed primarily of nickel and cobalt are used to cast the blades and vanes for gas turbine engines. Other high technology alloys are under development.
- Minerva Plant – AS9100; ISO9001:2000; NADCAP – Welding, Heat Treating, Materials Testing, Chemical Processing, NDT, Non-conventional Machining; ISO 17025 – Materials Testing
Crooksville Plant – AS9100; ISO 9001:2000; NADCAP – NDT & Chemical Processing
Prototype Foundry (The Barn) – AS9011; ISO9001/2000; NADCAP – NDT
3860 Union Ave. SE
Minerva, OH 44657
Tel: (330) 868-6441
101 China St.
Crooksville, OH 43731
Tel: (740) 982-6025
Human Resource Manager